Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of health benefits that date back to biblical times. Cedarwood is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality.
Some other attributes of Cedarwood essential oil include:
- Helps maintain healthy breathing and respiratory function
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Relaxes and soothes the mind and body
I like to diffuse Cedarwood, either alone or with a couple drops of Grapefruit essential oil, during meditation. It grounds me and creates a warm inviting atmosphere.
- Other suggested uses include:
Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Use with a carrier oil in massage therapy.
- Add 1–2 drops to facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Inhale directly or diffuse to promote healthy respiratory function.
For more information on essential oils, place an order visit or to set up a one-on-one consultation contact me . I love integrating the oils into my yoga classes and into my daily life – sharing them with friends and family, offering natural solutions to support a healthy lifestyle now and for years to come.