YOGA from the INSIDE OUT
A 5-day Yoga Immersion with Nancy Ruby
Offering you a deeper sense of your Self
and a potent set of tools for growth and well being.
January 5 – 9, 2015
8:45 – 10:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
Montana Movement Arts Center (MAC)
1871 N 22nd Ave #2 (near Kagy and 19th) Bozeman
- Let us dive into the New Year with an Inner Journey of Heart and Soul. I have come to know that my well being depends on the care of all layers of my being. Yoga has gifted me with the tools to transform these layers over and over again in a perpetual return to balance. Let’s face it, distractions and disturbances happen. Yoga leads the way back home to our most authentic, joyful self.
- Gifting yourself this 5-day Immersion will deepen your personal relationship with Yoga as you discover the tools that are your own best medicine.
The most authentic Yoga is the one adapted to the needs and interests of the individual, and there are many possibilities. ~TKV Desikachar
- With asana we will ignite our PHYSICAL core connection for strength and grace.
- With pranayama we will direct our ENERGY where needed.
- With meditation we will calm our MIND and journey through our EMOTIONS as symbolized by the Chakra system.
- With deep reflection we will awaken the WITNESS within to clarify our heart’s desires.
- With joy and gratitude we will celebrate all that brings BLISS into our lives.
Yoga is an inside job, one that requires your fullest attention. Gift yourself this gift of time to explore your inner landscape and ignite all that you are.
Suitable for beginning and advanced practitioners alike.
Continuing Ed credit available for attending teachers.
Early Birds receive a Free Gift – register before December 29.
Personal Investment – $108
Personal Reward – priceless.
Limited to 20 students. Reserve your place today.
Single class $25 as space allows.
999 Buckrake Ave
Bozeman, MT 59718
Everything we need to be happy lies within.
Transform Your Self. Transform the World.
A Gathering for Women
New Moon Gatherings 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
December 21, Sunday ….Winter Solstice – Let’s gather!
A supportive circle of feminine empowerment setting mindful intentions each month including….
Guided Meditation, Conscious Conversation, Symbolic Creations, Healthy Libations, and Dance!
Donation based. Held at the YogaMotion Headquarters.
Please email your interest in joining us monthly. One month at a time.
Nancy at the Ridge Athletic Club
Two Classes Every Wednesday Morning
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. Active Practice
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Gentle Yoga
Free for Ridge members!
Non-members may attend with a Ridge day pass
($20/day, or $10/day if you come with a Ridge member)