Which door will you open to enrich your own life today?
Open the door to a more authentic you…
I know you. You have a longing for change though you can’t quite describe it. You feel a beckoning from inside to open the door to a more authentic version of yourself. The idea of Yoga intrigues you yet there’s a fear, a hesitancy that keeps you from stepping in. Or, you have stepped onto the path and it has awakened your desire for more. Yet you’re not quite sure of your next step.
Open the door to living a more conscious, creative, heart centered life. One that feels aligned with your soul. Make this your time to step into your own power and enrich your life on every level – body, mind and spirit. Change is cyclical, not a one time occurrence. And since you are reading this, there’s a part of you that knows that now is one of those times.
Over the past 17 years I have witnessed amazing lifestyle shifts in those attending the YogaMotion Teacher Training. What was at first a program to help others teach a yoga class became much more of a personal journey into living a conscious life of creativity and connectivity. Clarifying one’s needs and interests while integrating the practices of yoga into every day living has enriched individual lives whether they chose to teach or not. We live by example and when we live a life well loved, we encourage others to do the same. That is the most authentic teaching there is.
If you are intrigued by the YogaMotion Training yet prefer a lesser commitment focused on your own relationship to yoga and the keys to integrating this powerful practice into your life then…
I invite you to tiptoe in.
Attending the first three modules of the YogaMotion Training includes 60 hours of classroom instruction plus home study and guided support.
Or, register for my new Life Enrichment On-line course coming in 2017. No matter where you live, or what your weekly schedule, it is my intention to make this full spectrum of yoga accessible to you. Gift yourself six weeks, that’s 42 days, of personal practice, inspirational lessons, self inquiry exercises, and live weekly informational webinars with me as your coach and mentor. It will be like having me in your own living room.
Life Enrichment will take you through a journey of discovery within your physical body, your breath, your mind and emotions, and your deepest beliefs. We are multi-layered creatures, and every layer affects the next. This became my own first awakening on the path of yoga.
This process of learning, growing and changing continues for me each day. It’s a joy to share the experience.
Isn’t it time you did this for yourself? Not only will your life be enriched, the clarity and comfort you gain will allow you to feel good and live well, which naturally enriches the lives of those around you. Be the change you want to see in the world. If not now, when?
Schedule your 20 minute strategy call today
What can you expect from Life Enrichment?
- Apply the ancient teachings of Yoga to Modern Life
- Breathe into Deep Relaxation
- Care for the comfort of your Physical Body
- Develop Core Muscles of Stabilization
- Refine Your Postural Alignment
- Design Your Personal Home Practice
- Nurture your Energy Body
- Increase your Vitality
- Explore the Anatomy of your Hips & Legs
- Learn Standing & Balancing Postures for Strength & Grace
- Integrate Core Values of Yoga Philosophy
- Connect the flow of Movement with Breath
- Soothe your Emotional Body
- Enjoy Meditation to Quiet the Mind
- Set Intention in your Practice and Daily Life
- Explore the Anatomy of your Spine & Pelvis
- Refine Movement in the Back & Hips
- Develop Your Will and Determination
Open the door to a journey that will to reward you for a lifetime!
DATES AND TIMES
2016 September 23 – 25, October 21 – 23, November 18 -20
Fridays 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
6-weeks On-line … details forthcoming
Interested? Join the waiting list >>>
2017 dates to be announced
- 42 daily downloadable lessons
- 6 weekly live webinars to support you on your journey
- 6 video yoga practices
- 6 audio guided meditations
- plus more…
TUITION AND REGISTRATION
8-day or 3-weekend Modules LIFE ENRICHMENT
$400 non-refundable deposit secures your place
$800 balance is due two weeks prior to start date
Total investment: $1,200 Total value in health and well being: priceless
Tuition includes 60 hours of professionally designed and administered classes and workshops, YogaMotion Course Manual, YogaMotion DVDs, prestudy and home study materials, and private consultation.
- A maximum of 24 students are accepted per training.
- Early registration is highly recommended as the course fills and prestudy is helpful.
- Your $400 deposit is required to register and is non-refundable once you are admitted to the course and have received the Kick Start Course materials.
- In the event that you are not accepted into the training, your deposit will be returned less a $150 processing fee.
TEACHER CERTIFICATION OPTION
If you find yourself wanting to continue on to complete the 200 hour Teacher Training you may. It often happens.
SINGLE PAYMENT DISCOUNT for Modules 4 – 9 $2,250 (save $150) due two weeks prior to Module 4
INSTALLMENT PLAN $800 deposit due two weeks prior to Module 4 plus $400 due at Modules 5 – 8