… Sunshine in a bottle
The bright, crisp aroma of Wild Orange essential oil makes it one of my favorites to give as gifts. Cold-pressed from the orange peel, Wild Orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrus aroma.
A few more highlights of this oil worth noting are…
- As one of the most powerful and aromatic of the essential oils, Wild Orange is excellent for disinfecting and killing fungus and pathogens.
- Wild orange also supports the elimination toxins from the body, while stimulating the lymphatic system.
- It can be both energizing and uplifting and sedative. It does this by instilling feelings of peace.
And here a few tips on how to use Wild Orange:
- Diffuse at home or in the office to help uplift mood and energy levels.
- Place a couple drops on a cotton ball and diffuse in the car on long trips. In addition to being calming and uplifting, its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-pathogenic activity also enhances the enjoyment of travel.
- Use in your favorite food dishes! Wild Orange is excellent in protein shakes, chocolate chip cookies, smoothies, and much more.
- Add a few drops to water in an all-purpose spray bottle to help clean kitchen counters and other surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor.
For me, essential oils are an essential tool in my arsenal for living well. I use these gifts of nature aromatically, topically and internally to support my physical and emotional health and well being. If you are curious about essential oils and how you can integrate them into your healthcare regime contact me to learn more >>>