Take the next step in your Yoga education as a means to share this life affirming path with all ages and abilities here in Montana and beyond.
YogaMotion Academy offers an Advanced 300-hour Teacher Training Certification meeting the requirements as a Nationally Registered 200 and 300-hour Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. We are offering courses year-round designed especially for RYT200 Yoga Teachers who wish to pursue the RYT500 status by attending these additional 300 hours of in-depth study. The courses are also available to any teacher seeking continuing education as well as experienced students who would like to deepen their practice and expand their knowledge of yoga.
“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.”
~ Daniel Boorstin
EXPAND YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE!
Once you have completed your RYT200 training from any school, you are then eligible to further your education with YogaMotion Academy’s 300-hour Advanced Certification Training leading to your RYT500 credential.
Now is the time to advance your position as a professional Yoga Teacher as well as develop a healthy financial exchange for the services that you offer. Whether part-time or full-time, the key to increasing your income doing the work that you love is this – simplify, specialize and diversify. Every immersion, despite the topic is oriented around professionalism, business, and success in yoga teaching, including leadership and teaching to build a solid student base.
There are hundreds of people that have a desire to step into yoga. The more creative, educational courses you can offer, the more you will appeal to varying demographics. By clarifying your role as a yoga professional who is dedicated to quality instruction and authentic connections, you will touch the lives of many. Not only will YogaMotion’s 300-hour Teacher Training increase your knowledge, you will also be supported in developing business skills that will gift you the opportunity to focus your efforts into a sustainable exchange of energy.
HOW DO YOU BEGIN?
Rolling Admission – Start anytime!
Apply now to join YogaMotion Academy’s 300-hour certification program and begin your journey today, completing this course of study in 2 – 3 years.
The curriculum is designed as a series of intensive modules with Nancy Ruby and a team of expert faculty, to provide you with the highest possible quality of education while accommodating your full schedule. You will gain the skills to become a knowledgeable, professional leader who can inspire personal and planetary evolution.
How our 2-year Advanced Training Curriculum works:
- Browse our Advanced Teacher Training Course Curriculum
- Enroll in three 40-hour immersions each year
- Register to assist in one of YogaMotion’s RYS200 training weekends
- Join two sessions of our Shake Your Buddhi online course – the first 12-weeks join as a student, the second as a mentor. This course can easily overlap any of the Immersions
- Once you have completed 270 contact hours +30 non-contact hours, you will receive your cumulative 500 Hour Certificate!
- We keep track of your hours electronically.
- You may choose to spread your courses out over a 3-year period as well.
Open to graduates of our 200 Hour Teacher Training, or other Yoga Alliance accredited 200 Hour trainings.
Your application and enrollment fee will provide you with following:
- Official Enrollment and a welcome letter.
- Discounted rates on Immersions through our Shakti Pass for RYS300 students only
- Annual report detailing your status of credits tracking all training completed
- Annual calendar of events sent each September.
- Letter of attendance for each training completed throughout the two – three year period. These hours may be applied as continuing education credit to maintain your RYT200 while also being applied toward your RYT500.
- YogaMotion Academy 300-hour teacher training certificate upon successful completion of the program with eligibility for Yoga Alliance RYT500.
Join the expanding tribe of teachers that are awakening their fullest potential as a conduit for healing others.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
There are six required 5-day 40-hour Immersions and one 12-week online + live course based on Ayurvedic lifestyle principles and Habit Evolution that will tie all of your courses together.
Each of the Immersions are interrelated and will complement one another seamlessly as they integrate the art, science, and spirituality of yoga.
YogaMotion’s 300-hour certification is designed to expand your skills on all levels – physical, energetic, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. These Immersions will give you a well-balanced blend of education focusing on the layers of our Being, known as Koshas. You will learn a broad array of valuable teaching skills and healing resources for a variety of demographics.
Our Elective Courses will fulfill the last few required hours.
You will have the option to fulfill the additional hours of advanced study with YogaMotion Academy’s approved elective courses.
The key to offering quality education is to bring in the experts – teachers that are teaching what they know best. YogaMotion Academy continues to gather well-seasoned professionals who will provide you with vital skills while emanating the joy and devotion that is at the root of being a yoga teacher. This makes for a dynamic, passionate, comprehensive program that fosters inspired and knowledgeable RYT500 hour trained teachers.
If you are considering joining the YogaMotion Academy, feel free to give us a call. Let’s address this divine calling of purposeful action. It is truly a gift of lifetime, for yourself and those you love.
TAKE THE STEP…
Schedule your FREE 20-Minute Strategy Consultation
or Sara to clarify your vision.
READY TO ROCK?
Check out our 300 hour curriculum here >>>